Zero Volatile Organic Compound Paint from AFM Safecoat
$21.00 – $348.00
AFM Safecoat Paints
AFM Safecoat has been manufacturing safe and environmentally friendly paints for over 35 years. We are happy to carry a full line of Safecoat Paints. We tint your paint in store to match our own color line, and can color match most other product lines (within 10%). Safecoat Paints and tints are zero VOC. Paints are available in Flat, Pearl, Eggshell, Semi-gloss and Exterior Satin.
We tint your paint in store to match our own color line, and can color match most other product lines (within 10%) at no extra charge. By default all paints are shipped as “Pure White.” If you would like a custom color please fill out the Paint Mix Request Form. We can match paint colors from any brand, including Benjamin Moore, Valspar, Sherwin Williams, etc.
Paints are available in Flat, Pearl, Eggshell, Semi-gloss and Exterior Satin sheens.
AFM Safecoat Paints
A combination of high performance and the healthiest paint on the market, AFM Safecoat Paints and tints are all Zero VOC, contain no extenders, drying agents, formaldehyde, mildewcides or fungicides.
AFM Safecoat has been manufacturing safe and environmentally friendly paints for over 35 years. We are happy to carry a full line of eco-friendly Safecoat Paints.
Vizualize your home design color scheme with our Digital Fan Deck here.
Features and Benefits
- No Volatile Organic Compounds – Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are gases that emit from liquids and solids like ordinary paint. High levels of these may potentially damage your health. Our AFM paints contain zero VOCs so you can minimize your exposure to pollutants inside your home.
- Mixed for You – Fill out our paint mix request form, and we’ll create custom tints for you. We can match the color of any major paint brand in the market, including Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Valspar, and more. You get AFM-brand zero-VOC paint that matches your home’s design perfectly at no cost!
- A Variety of Finishes – Your paint’s finish can make or break your project. We offer AFM Safecoat in a variety of finishes like semi-gloss, exterior satin, flat, eggshell, and pearl.
Where to Use It
Our paint may be used on concrete, but it must be primed and cured properly. It’s also used on any masonry, metal, or wood surface.
Do not freeze the AFM low VOC paint or use it below 55 degrees Fahrenheit. You shouldn’t mix it with any other substance as well to prevent contamination. Always keep the paint out of reach of children.
How to Use It
- Preparation – Make sure you’re working in a well-ventilated area. The surface you’re working on should be free of moisture, grease, oil, and mildew. You must also have enough paint for your wall. A gallon of AFM zero VOC white paint covers about 300 to 400 square feet.
- Application – Give the paint a good stir before applying it. We recommend using a standard brush, roller, or sprayer. Apply multiple thin coats with four-hour intervals. Thick applications may dry more slowly. If you’re using a sprayer, dilute it with about half a pint of water per gallon of paint. Let this cure and bond for about a week.
- Clean-Up – After your painting session, clean every tool with warm, soapy water and seal the excess paint properly to prevent it from drying. Never dispose of it by throwing it down your sink or toilet.
Quart, 1-Gallon, 5-Gallon
Pearl, Flat, Eggshell, Semi-Gloss
$29.75 – $77.00
Additional Product Information: Rich, uniform finish Easy application with brush, clean lint-free cloth, paint pad or spray Ideal for wood…