Austin Allergy Machine Air Purifier
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- High capacity filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air cleaners could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 27.5 in|
Black, Midnight Blue, White, Sandstone
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$415.00 – $455.00
The Austin Air HealthMate Junior® is designed for people with everyday air quality concerns, living in smaller spaces. It removes…