Aquamaster is a ready to use liquid membrane based on synthetic resins in aqueous dispersion, without solvents, used to waterproof moist environments indoors and outdoors. It is different from other waterproofing membranes as it does not require reinforcement mesh or fabric and sealing straps to protect corners and edges.
Ready-to-use liquid membrane with the option for roller, brush or trowel application, elastic up to -5°C and chlorine resistant, for the under tile waterproofing of wet indoor and outdoor environments such as bathrooms, balconies, terraces and pools, compliant with standard ETAG 022 and class DM01P pursuant to EN 14891.
Part of the Zherorisk Eco-sustainability project.
- Product with low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC) compliant with classes EC1PLUS (EMICODE) and class A+ (French Regulation).
- Ready-to-use product that requires no preparation.
- Unlike other waterproofing membranes it does not require reinforcement mesh or fabric and sealing straps to protect corners and edges, making it more economic and quick to install.
- Can be applied with smooth steel trowel, roller or brush.
- Reusable product. Any left-over material, if closed in the original packaging and stored at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, can be reused even after a few months, thereby avoiding unnecessary waste.
- Thanks to its quick drying, several coats can be applied a few hours one from the other, completing waterproofing in one work day. The surface can be covered 24 hours after application of the last coat with class C2 cement adhesives or class R2 reactive adhesives according to EN 12004.
- The Aquamaster membrane can be used for waterproofing of moist environments indoors and outdoors such as bathrooms in residential, public/commercial and industrial environments, shower enclosures, wellness centers and Jacuzzis, balconies, terraces, and swimming pools when ceramic tiles, mosaics or natural stones will be applied.
- The product can be applied on the following substrates: concrete, plaster and cement screeds, cement self-levelling such as Litoliv S40 ECO, Litoliv Express, Litoliv Extra 15, gypsum panels, wooden panels, lightweight panels with cement levelling, fiber cement panels.
- Total thickness:to be applied in two/three successive coats: 0.8 – 1 mm
- Application temperatures:allowed: from +5°C to +35°C
- Application:Roller, brush or smooth steel trowel
- Waiting time before laying of ceramics:At least 24 hours from applying the final coat.
- Drying time at +23° C:1st coat: (diluted 10% with water): 30 minutes / Successive coats: 4 hours between coats
- Storage:24 months in original packaging stored in a cool, dry place. Avoid freezing temperatures.
- Packaging:10 kg buckets – Standard pallet 640 kg / 20 kg buckets – Standard pallet 600 kg.
- Cleaning:The equipment must be cleaned from product residue with water before the product hardens. Once dried, only mechanically.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$22.50 – $309.25
Vermont’s Natural Coatings’ penetrating water proofer, like most of our products, has zero volatile organic compounds. It’s also infused with…
Liquid detergents for the removal of epoxy grout stains and residue from all types of ceramic tiles, mosaics, glass and…
$0.00 – $92.26
Introducing Starlike® Crystal Glass Grout®: Specialty Grout that Complements Without Compromise When working with glass tile, it is important to…
$71.10 – $89.26
Introducing Starlike® EVO Grout®: Specialty Grout that Complements Without Compromise Starlike® tile products two part epoxy grouting system is a…