Litokol Hyperflex K100 is an excellent ultra low VOC adhesive for installing ceramic or porcelain tile as well as stoneware on almost any surface.
eco-INSTITUT Emissions dans l’air intérieur accredited.
High-performance, no vertical slip, highly deformable cementitious adhesive with Dust Reduction action and extended open time for laying ceramic tiles and large format, moisture-resistant natural stone, glass and ceramic mosaic tiles, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors. Suitable for thin, fiber-reinforced slabs, installation over existing substrates and on heated floors.
- Colours:White or Grey
- Mixing ratios:Water = 6-6.4 litres of water per 20 kg bag
- Mixture life:Approx. 8 hours
- Waiting time before grouting:Wall: 6 – 8 hours – Floor: 24 hours
- Walkable after: 24 hours
- Fully usable after: 7 days
- Consumption (kg/m²): 3.5 mm trowel: 1.5 kg/m² – 6 mm trowel: 2.1 kg/m² – 8 mm trowel: 3 kg/m² – 10 mm trowel: 3.5 kg/m² – Back-buttering: 4.5 kg/m²
- Storage time:12 months in original packaging in a dry place.
- Packaging:20 kg bags
- Mix curing time:5 minutes
- Consistency of the mix: Creamy thixotropic mortar
- Application: Notched trowel
- Maximum application thickness:5 mm
- Application temperature: From +5°C to +35°C
- Cleaning: With water when product is fresh. Mechanically when product has hardened.
- Temperature of use: From -30°C to +80°C
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$0.00 – $92.26
Introducing Starlike® Crystal Glass Grout®: Specialty Grout that Complements Without Compromise When working with glass tile, it is important to…
Liquid detergents for the removal of epoxy grout stains and residue from all types of ceramic tiles, mosaics, glass and…