Litokol Hyperflex K100 is an excellent ultra low VOC adhesive for installing ceramic or porcelain tile as well as stoneware on almost any surface.
eco-INSTITUT Emissions dans l’air intérieur accredited.
High-performance, no vertical slip, highly deformable cementitious adhesive with Dust Reduction action and extended open time for laying ceramic tiles and large format, moisture-resistant natural stone, glass and ceramic mosaic tiles, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors. Suitable for thin, fiber-reinforced slabs, installation over existing substrates and on heated floors.
- Colours:White or Grey
- Mixing ratios:Water = 6-6.4 litres of water per 20 kg bag
- Mixture life:Approx. 8 hours
- Waiting time before grouting:Wall: 6 – 8 hours – Floor: 24 hours
- Walkable after: 24 hours
- Fully usable after: 7 days
- Consumption (kg/m²): 3.5 mm trowel: 1.5 kg/m² – 6 mm trowel: 2.1 kg/m² – 8 mm trowel: 3 kg/m² – 10 mm trowel: 3.5 kg/m² – Back-buttering: 4.5 kg/m²
- Storage time:12 months in original packaging in a dry place.
- Packaging:20 kg bags
- Mix curing time:5 minutes
- Consistency of the mix: Creamy thixotropic mortar
- Application: Notched trowel
- Maximum application thickness:5 mm
- Application temperature: From +5°C to +35°C
- Cleaning: With water when product is fresh. Mechanically when product has hardened.
- Temperature of use: From -30°C to +80°C
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$0.00 – $92.26
Introducing Starlike® Crystal Glass Grout®: Specialty Grout that Complements Without Compromise When working with glass tile, it is important to…
$8.99 – $1,878.99
New OrganoSoftColors™ Line | Catskill The OrganoSoftColors™ line are truly unique carpets that brings a style and luxurious texture never…