High-performance, white, two-component reactive adhesive for laying floors and walls indoors and outdoors of any type of ceramic tile, including reinforced thin slabs, mosaics, natural and reconstituted stone even on non-traditional substrates, such as wood, metal and fiberglass. Suitable for installations over existing tiles, on heated floors and in swimming pools. Product with ultra-low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
Two-part epoxy-polyurethane reactive adhesive for ceramic tiles and natural stone. Two-part reactive adhesive.
- Part A consists of synthetic epoxy-polyurethane resins, inert fillers and organic additives.
- Part B consists of organic catalysts and fibers.
Suitable for simultaneous gluing and waterproofing of any kind of ceramic tile and natural stone, even if unstable to moisture, such as green marble, pietra serena and slate on interior or exterior floors or walls, even over elastic, flexible substrates.
Part of the Zherorisk Eco-sustainability project.
- Color: Component A: white / Component B: straw-colored transparent
- Application temperature: From +10°C to +30°C
- Consumption: Mosaics and small formats: 2 mm trowel: 1,1 kg/m² – 3,5 mm trowel: 1,8 kg/m² / Normal-size surfaces with sides ≤ 60 cm: 8 mm trowel: 3 kg/m² – 10 mm trowel: 3,5 kg/m² / Large-size surfaces with sides > 60 cm: Back-buttering: 5 kg/m²
- Waiting time before grouting: Approx. 24 hours
- Walkable after: About 24 hours at T = +23°C
- Fully usable after:7 days
- Storage time:24 months in original packaging. Avoid freezing temperatures
- Mixing ratios: Component A 92.6 parts by weight | Component B 7.4 parts by weight
- Mixture life: About 1 hour at T = +23°C
- Bonding time: About 1 hour
- Cleaning of equipment and residues: With water and Scotch-Brite™ pad, when product is fresh. Once hardened, only mechanical cleaning.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Liquid detergents for the removal of epoxy grout stains and residue from all types of ceramic tiles, mosaics, glass and…