Litokol Powerflex K50 is an excellent low VOC adhesive for installing ceramic or porcelain tile as well as stoneware on almost any surface.
eco-INSTITUT Emissions dans l’air intérieur accredited.
High-performance, no vertical slip deformable cementitious adhesive with extended open time for laying porcelain stoneware and large format, moisture-resistant natural stone on floors and walls indoors and outdoors. Suitable for laying over existing substrates and on heated floors.
- Mixing ratios: Water = 29% (5.8 litres of water per 20kg bag)
- Mixture life: Over 8 hours
- Waiting time before grouting: Floors: approx. 24 hours
Walls: approx. 6 – 8 hours
- Walkable after:24 hours
- Fully usable after:7 days
- Consumption (kg/m²):6 mm trowel: 2,5 kg/m² – 8 mm trowel: 3 kg/m² – 10 mm trowel: 4 kg/m², Back-buttering: 5,5 kg/m²
- Storage time:12 months in original packaging when stored in a dry place
- Packaging:20 kg bags
- Mix curing time:5 minutes
- Consistency of the mix: Creamy thixotropic mortar
- Maximum application thickness:5 mm
- Application temperature: From +5°C to +35°C
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
High-performance, white, two-component reactive adhesive for laying floors and walls indoors and outdoors of any type of ceramic tile, including…
Liquid detergents for the removal of epoxy grout stains and residue from all types of ceramic tiles, mosaics, glass and…