Litokol Powerflex K50 is an excellent low VOC adhesive for installing ceramic or porcelain tile as well as stoneware on almost any surface.
eco-INSTITUT Emissions dans l’air intérieur accredited.
High-performance, no vertical slip deformable cementitious adhesive with extended open time for laying porcelain stoneware and large format, moisture-resistant natural stone on floors and walls indoors and outdoors. Suitable for laying over existing substrates and on heated floors.
- Mixing ratios: Water = 29% (5.8 litres of water per 20kg bag)
- Mixture life: Over 8 hours
- Waiting time before grouting: Floors: approx. 24 hours
Walls: approx. 6 – 8 hours
- Walkable after:24 hours
- Fully usable after:7 days
- Consumption (kg/m²):6 mm trowel: 2,5 kg/m² – 8 mm trowel: 3 kg/m² – 10 mm trowel: 4 kg/m², Back-buttering: 5,5 kg/m²
- Storage time:12 months in original packaging when stored in a dry place
- Packaging:20 kg bags
- Mix curing time:5 minutes
- Consistency of the mix: Creamy thixotropic mortar
- Maximum application thickness:5 mm
- Application temperature: From +5°C to +35°C
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Litokol Hyperflex K100 is an excellent ultra low VOC adhesive for installing ceramic or porcelain tile as well as stoneware…
$139.99 – $262.99
Aquamaster is a ready to use liquid membrane based on synthetic resins in aqueous dispersion, without solvents, used to waterproof…