Vermont Natural Coatings Penetrating Water Proofer Infused With Juniper
$22.50 – $309.25
Vermont’s Natural Coatings’ penetrating water proofer, like most
of our products, has zero volatile organic compounds. It’s also
infused with juniper, nature’s best wood preservative. It protects
your wooden patio deck and internal wooden floors from mold,
rot, and splitting without polluting the air.
Features and Benefits
- VOC-Free – Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are substances that certain chemicals like paints, aerosols, and wood preservatives may emit. In high amounts, VOCs may create negative health effects like headaches and eye irritation. Vermont Natural Coating’s wood sealer contains zero VOCs, so you don’t have to worry about pollutants coming from your wood flooring.
- Rigid Protection – Vermont Natural Coating’s water proofer provides a barrier that protects your floors from heavy foot traffic. It also keeps rot and molds away.
- Preserves Your Wood’s Look – When dry, Vermont Natural Coating’s water-resistant sealer becomes invisible, making the beauty of your wooden floor shine.
Where to Use
You may use Vermont’s waterproof treatment on any unsealed wood surface like decks, fencing, and siding. If you have pressure-treated wood, it’s best to wait half a year before sealing it. This product is not suitable for wood that goes under the ground.
How to Use It
- Preparation – Clean the wooden surface thoroughly until there’s no visible dust, dirt, or mildew. You must also make sure that the wood hasn’t been sealed already. One way to do this is to sprinkle some water on its surface. If the water beads up, the surface does not need sealing. But if it absorbs the water, it can definitely absorb the sealant.
- Application – Stir the Vermont water-resistant wood treatment thoroughly before applying a thin and even coating on the surface of the wood. Just before the first coat dries, add the second one.
- Curing and Drying Process – Unlike paint, sealant dries fairly quickly. If the room’s temperature is above 45 degrees Fahrenheit, the floor should be ready for foot traffic in about two to three hours.
- Zero VOCs
- Safe for use over water
- Protects against moisture, mold and mildew
- Invisible when dry; allow wood to gray naturally
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & cleanup
Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$33.99 – $82.99
Safecoat EcoLacq is a pigmented, hard and durable high gloss, water-based replacement for high solvent content lacquer. Its very low…