Böhme has been manufacturing stains and coatings in Switzerland since 1866. Now these natural hybrid-oil stains and finishes are made in the USA and available throughout North America through a
partnership with Vermont Natural Coatings. The Böhme line, for both interior and exterior applications, applies, penetrates and looks like a traditional oil. These coatings clean up with soap and water, are
easy to use and maintain, and are still < 30g/L VOC.
BoMol is a natural oil / waterborne hybrid stain that protects wood from damaging UV ryas and delivers a paint-like surface build. It is formulated for exterior wood trim, doors, windows and siding. It can be used on new or pre-stained wood.
- Protects wood from UV rays
- Long lasting and high performance
- Paint-like surface build with the penetration of a stain
- Excellent flow and uniform color
- Low maintenance
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Custom colors available upon request
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 250-350 sq. ft. per gallon
- Ready for second coat after 24 hours
- 12 month shelf life unopened
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon
Clear, Western Red Cedar, Pure Natural, Butternut, Walnut
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$34.99 – $420.99
This organic plant-based premium penetrating oil for new and old unfinished woods is excellent on wood fencing, timberwork, furniture, decking,…
$36.99 – $484.99
This is the highest quality low VOC, water-based clear finish available today. Its exceptional durability and abrasion resistance, coupled with…