Böhme has been manufacturing stains and coatings in Switzerland since 1866. Now these natural hybrid-oil stains and finishes are made in the USA and available throughout North America through a
partnership with Vermont Natural Coatings. The Böhme line, for both interior and exterior applications, applies, penetrates and looks like a traditional oil. These coatings clean up with soap and water, are
easy to use and maintain, and are still < 30g/L VOC.
Ligno Stain penetrates the wood to provide premium exterior protection with excellent flow and uniform color. It is formulated for all exterior projects except for decks and stairs. It can be used
on new or pre-stained wood.
- Protects wood from UV rays
- Long lasting and high performance
- Excellent flow and uniform color
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Custom colors available upon request
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Ready for second coat after 4 – 6 hours
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon
Clear, Western Red Cedar, Pure Natural, Butternut, Walnut
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$36.99 – $484.99
This is the highest quality low VOC, water-based clear finish available today. Its exceptional durability and abrasion resistance, coupled with…
$18.50 – $284.75
Vermont’s Natural Coatings’ penetrating water proofer, like most of our products, has zero volatile organic compounds. It’s also infused with…